HOW IT WORKS
This unique treatment incorporates lymphatic drainage to detoxify and reduce inflammation, a chemical and physical peel, and gentle extractions with nourishing and hydrating serums. We can also incorporate blue or red LED treatment depending on your skin condition.
Stimulates and opens hair follicles using light suction and exfoliation
Infuses cleansed follicles and surrounding skin with peptides and hydration
Supports natural hair growth with a daily peptide spray
Keravive: Science-Backed Ingredients
Provides protective properties against environmental stressors.
Keravive Peptide Complex
Our special blend of nourishing peptides and growth factors supports fuller, healthier hair.
Vitamin B5 and Arginine
Helps replenish moisture to rejuvenate scalp and hair.
Real People, Real Results
Unretouched before and after photos following a series of Hydrafacial Keravive treatments and daily use of the Keravive Take-Home Spray. From left to right: client of Carissa Mendoza Hair Dressing after 4 months, client of Sikara Medspa after 1 treatment, and client of Polished Skin after 3 treatments. Individual results may vary.
By visit 3...
- Per Treatment | Series of 3 – $480
- This 30 minute WOW NOW! treatment deeply cleanses, extracts, and hydrates the skin through super serums filled with antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid.
- Perfect for a quick skin pick me up!
- Per Treatment | Series of 3 – $885
- This is the ultimate HydraFacial experience. This 75 minute treatment begins with the detoxification process with Lymphatic Drainage. Followed with the Deluxe HydraFacial to deeply cleanse, peel, extract, and hydrate the skin. Addresses specific skin concerns with custom boosters for skin’s overall health.
- This treatment concludes our Celluma LED Light Therapy and soothing mask. This treatment is an investment for your skin future!
- Per Treatment | Series of 3 – $660
- This 60 minute treatment includes all the essentials of the Signature HydraFacial while addressing specific skin concerns through highly concentrated infusions of boosters customized for your skin and concerns. Our Celluma LED Light Therapy is also included in this treatment for an added boost for the skin’s overall health.
” You’ll have to get it, to truly GET IT!”
Frequently Asked Questions
What does it mean to have poor scalp health?
Even with all the effort we put into our skincare routines, we often forget about the skin under our hair. The scalp is its own environment, or microbiome. When not properly cleansed and nourished, it often struggles with itching, flaking, hair thinning or loss, and sometimes even complete baldness.
Do scalp issues affect both men and women?
Yes! It’s estimated that 85% of men and 50% of women experience hair loss, thinning, and poor scalp health. Factors that can play a role in this include post-partum stress, hormonal imbalances, chemical damage from hair coloring or other treatments, and build-up from styling products.
Is Keravive an invasive treatment? Does it hurt?
No, not at all. Keravive is a noninvasive, relaxing and rejuvenating treatment.
Is it a one-time treatment?
Keravive achieves the best results when you receive a series—usually 3 treatments, spaced a month apart. In between, you use an exclusive take-home spray to boost your benefits.
Can Keravive be paired with other treatments?
Yes! Your provider may recommend Keravive to complement other hair restoration or scalp health treatments.
Is Keravive designed for all scalp & hair types?
The Keravive treatment is designed for all scalp & hair types, including braids, extensions, locks, dyed hair, and more. Your provider or skincare professional may choose a specific type of treatment (partial or full scalp) to support your overall scalp and hair goals.
How long does the treatment take?
Depending on your personalized treatment experience (partial or full scalp), your Keravive treatment can vary from 30 minutes to 60 minutes.
What results can I expect and how soon?
You’ll notice improvements in how your scalp and hair feels right away. And in studies, half of people receiving Keravive reported improvement in their hair fullness after just one treatment.
For best results, Keravive should be repeated—ideally 3 treatments over 3 months, with daily use of the take-home spray.